Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Phoebe's

Protective Mommy staying very close by.
These were so hard to shoot because of the bad angle.
I had to whistle at them to get them to sit up.
as you can see... I could not go any higher because the steps above were in the way.

Daddy




More babies... there are baby's everywhere right now. It is so fun to see.
This was a fun picture taking surprise. I fully expected to be going to take pictures of the mother to find out who she was and her eggs. But to my surprise the eggs had hatched within the past few days. I was able to get pictures of both the mom and dad.

2 comments:

r.l.secor said...

ahhhhh I love the babies! Are these the ones you were telling me about at the park?

Lisa said...

Yes. These are the ones at the park on the playground toys. There are four babys. I think that is all of the eggs I saw. I kept thinking I would go and take pictures of the eggs and waited too many days. Aren't they sweet?